Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Cinema 201 – Final Paper Prep Form:
· Review the Guidelines for the Final Film Analysis Paper on Canvas.
· Identify the two films you will most likely be writing about for your final paper.
· Identify the narrative code/s that you will be using for your analysis. (What does this code require you to look for in the film?)
· Bullet point five things you find most interesting about BOTH film (things to consider: Mise-en-scéne, character, performances, narrative, editing techniques, style, etc.).
· Use this form to complete the assignment and bring a PRINTED HARD COPY to class. Try not to exceed one printed page.
Title of Film/s:
5 Interesting things about film #1:
5 Interesting things about film #2: