2 assignment, no plagirism, no copyright. field of study is law this is pretaining to the second assignment.
if there is any question please ask me.
Due process is a term used to describe how matters move through the court system. The movement of a matter through the court system can be lengthy process, and probate is no exception. One way to speed up the process of asset transfer after death is to have a valid will that describes how assets are to be distributed.
This Assignment has three parts:
- Locate and provide a citation(s) to your state statute(s) regarding a last will and testament. You do not need to include the text of the statute in your Assignment.
- Locate a form that can help guide you to create a will that is valid in your state. Be sure that it contains all of the requirements for your state. Be sure to cite the source you used for your form on your reference page.
- Draft a simple will using the form you found in the first part of this Assignment based on the following hypothetical situation:
You have a spouse named Casey [your last name], a 28-year-old son named Taylor [your last name], a 26-year-old daughter named Madison [your last name], and a 24-year-old daughter named Allison [your last name]. You would like all of your assets to pass to your spouse first. If your spouse predeceases you, then you would like your assets to be divided equally among your children, per stirpes. You own the following assets:
- A furnished house
- Two vehicles [you choose which make and model]
- Approximately $1,000 in a checking account
- Approximately $10,000 in a savings account
- A wedding ring worth approximately $3,000
- A collection of baseball cards worth approximately $1,000
You may be creative with any other information not listed above that may be necessary to draft a valid will in your jurisdiction.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Length should be 4–8 pages excluding cover page and references page.
- Double spaced and 12-point font.
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.
Feild of study is LAW
Expressing Your Ideas for a Professional Audience
Select an article relevant to your field of study from one of the following professional websites. Read the article and apply what you have learned about appropriate language and writing professional documents to complete the following Assignment:
Write a 1 to 1 and ½-page Executive Summary of the article you have chosen, organized into 3–4 paragraphs. You may write to a business audience either for the company you currently work for, or imagine that you are working as a consultant for a business or non-profit or charity organization and write to an appropriate audience within that organization. Summarize the main points of this article and explain how the information contained within the article is relevant to a specific issue or problem the company is currently facing. Make a recommendation for what your audience should do with this information. You may use information from sources other than the original article that you use as the basis for your Executive Summary, but if you use sources in your Executive Summary, you must give the sources credit using 6th edition APA format.
APA FORMATTING VIDEO
The actual Executive Summary itself, however, should follow appropriate memorandum formatting
***** the attached **** ******** the *******Attached: The last will and testament.docx, The last will and testament.docx, Executive summary.docx