Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
2. Customer satisfaction:-refers to the customer's feeling that a product has met or exceeded
2. Customer satisfaction:- refers to the customer's feeling that a product has met or exceeded
expectations; determines what kind of marketing strategy will be used; is the same as customer value; is only important to companies that have a differential competitive advantage; is accurately described by all of the above.
3. Leon Georges works in the warehouse for a manufacturer of air-purification systems. He is responsible for the transportation of metal components, preformed plastic, etc. used to manufacture the systems as well as the efficient movement of the finished systems from the manufacturing facility to the warehouse to distribution trucks. Georges is involved in; intermediation; component logistics; distribution; countertrading; centralized transportation
4. According to the _____, a firm should first identify consumer needs and then produce the goods and services that will satisfy them. sales concept; customer satisfier; marketing concept; total exchange concept; market mission statement
5. Customer satisfaction: is the same as customer value; can occur even if the product does not meet customer expectations; is most likely to be achieved by companies that have a production orientation; refers to the customer's feeling that a product has met or exceeded expectations; is accurately described by all of the above