Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
2 DISCUSSIONS - DUE IN 16 HOURS HCA 415What Are You Going to Do About It? [WLOs: 1, 2] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]Prior to completing this discussion, take a look at the website, America’s Health
2 DISCUSSIONS - DUE IN 16 HOURS
What Are You Going to Do About It? [WLOs: 1, 2] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
Prior to completing this discussion, take a look at the website, America’s Health Rankings (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and the Commonwealth Funds state wide database, Overall Ranking, 2018 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Also, look at the Healthy People 2020 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. web page.
In the past weeks, you have examined and explored the challenges and issues facing delivery of public health services in a given community and across the nation. The goal of public health is to prevent disease and promote health. To that end, take a moment to review your own community’s health needs through a purview of current events, your own community, town, or setting, by informally interviewing public health professionals, or reviewing the following national databases:
· America’s Health Rankings (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
· Overall Ranking, 2018 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
For this discussion, please complete the following:
· Describe a significant health issue in your community or state. (Shreveport, Louisiana)
· Compare its significance to the national priorities of Healthy People 2020 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. goals (is it a national priority or just one found in your state or community).
· Explain what type of effort it will take to fully address the issue (e.g., leadership skills, financing, organizational buy-in, stakeholders, perceptions, barriers, etc.)
· Evaluate the efforts you can take to address this issue. As a public health practitioner, consider what your role might be, such as:
o Will you develop, lead or be part of a public health program to address the issue?
o Will you work on financing, organizational buy-in, or stakeholders?
o What are you going to do to address this concern?
HISTORY OF SPORT IN FILM - Discussion
In your post, discuss any of these items regarding The Natural or Raging Bull. Choose one of the movies to discuss on the message board. Choose the other to discuss in your feedback paper. Ideally, you would be able to compare and contrast the two movies in your paper and/or here. Just don't write about the same content.
1) How are women depicted in The Natural (or Raging Bull)? In what ways are fathers and mothers portrayed differently? Does it matter?
2) Some have stated that Roy Hobbs is like a mythical character. Based on Roy's character, strength, and weaknesses, compare Roy to another character, whether in mythology, film, or literature. For example, you could compare him to the Hulk, but you would really have to do a good job making the connection. (If doing Raging Bull, consider the Jake LaMotta character).
Is there other points you would like to discuss with these films - things you liked, questions you had, things you would change--feel free to discuss those instead.