Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
2 page paper
Prepare: Review the Introduction and Chapter 1 of the course text. In addition, read the assigned article, China's Double-Digit Defense Growth: What It Means for a Peaceful Rise (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (PDF version).
Reflect: The study of international relations often involves trying to describe, explain, and predict global interactions using various theoretical perspectives. Importantly, our ability to describe, explain, and predict accurately how states react to military competition, often described as arms races, is critical for expanding our understanding of global politics. Consequently, the ability not only to analyze arms races between states using established theories of international relations but also to explain these interactions using the Prisoner’s Dilemma paradigm are critical skills that all political scientists must have in order to become proficient in their chosen field of study
Write: In your assignment, complete the following:
- Discuss how the article illustrates a prisoner’s dilemma.
- Describe the realist, liberal, and identity perspectives reflected in the article.
- Explain the best course of action for the U.S., using the Prisoner’s Dilemma paradigm as a guide.
The Week One Assignment:
- Must be at least two pages (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three appropriate sources:
- These could include the article, the course text, and any of the required or recommended resources for this week.
- You can also include additional resources found on the Ashford University Library website. The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the In-Text Citation Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must include a conclusion that summarizes the main points and restates the thesis.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the APA References List (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..