Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
250 words DQ
Paper Outline due in Week Three.
In Chapter 4 of your textbook, you read about inequality which is rooted in powerlessness, age, gender, race, and other factors. Please select one social problem from the list that follows and provide a detailed overview of this social problem within the context of inequality. The social problem that you select from the following list will be the topic of your Final Paper, so give your selection careful thought and pick something that you are interested in.
- Teenage pregnancy
- Air pollution
- Obesity in youth
- High dropout rate in schools
- Environmental problems
- Hate crimes
- Death penalty
- Minority rights
- Prison-Industrial complex
- Gender discrimination
- Inequality of wealth across nations
- Income inequality
- Global warming
Your discussion must include the following five components regarding the social problem you selected:
- Describe, in brief, the social problem.
- Identify one specific way in which inequality contributes to this problem.
- Explain how and why inequality feeds this problem.
- Explain how this social problem affects society.
- Use at least three different resources. One may be the textbook; later chapters may be very helpful. The other two resources must come from the Ashford University Library.