Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
2A: English In this Assignment, you will write three paragraphs describing effective persuasive communication in personal, professional, and academic contexts. In each of the three paragraphs, include
In this Assignment, you will write three paragraphs describing effective persuasive communication in personal, professional, and academic contexts. In each of the three paragraphs, include at least one concrete example of effective persuasive writing that you have encountered or written yourself to illustrate your points, and consider issues like audience, speaker, text, purpose, and context. You can also include information on tone, style, formality, voice, correctness, evidence, and word choice as you develop your responses to the prompts below.
Consider the following situations:
- (personal context) A post on a social media site about the need for sidewalks in your neighborhood so kids can get to school safely
- (professional context) An email to your boss proposing a new safety procedure
- (academic context) An academic persuasive essay about your community’s need for a free spay/neuter program
In all of these situations, you need to choose the most appropriate audience, method of communication, and evidence to convey your argument and persuade others to agree with you.
- In the first paragraph, describe an example of persuasive communication in personal contexts such as social media posts, emails to friends, or communications to your child’s teachers and explain the considerations you must keep in mind to communicate effectively.
- In the second paragraph, describe an example of effective persuasive communication in professional contexts. Consider your own field of study and the expectations for writing effectively in that field and explain how that communication example illustrates the expectations for professional persuasive communication.
- In the third paragraph, describe an example of effective persuasive communication in an academic context like a discussion board, assignment, or group presentation. In this paragraph, consider how academic persuasive standards differ from personal and professional writing.
- NO PLAGIARISM
- Paragraphs should be well-developed, cohesive, and edited for clarity and correctness.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions.
- Title page in APA 6th edition manuscript format.
- At least three unified and well-developed paragraphs addressing the prompts.
- Include reference page - U.S. references only