Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
i need someone fast enough to handle this in 2hrs..i am late kindly assist.
send message if you can- no extensions provided!
Physical Evidence Paper
You are on a team of crime scene investigators. Your team was instructed to collect the physical evidence at a crime scene. Arriving at the crime scene your team observes the following:
- Shell casings
- Three sets of footprints (two muddy sets and one bloody set) throughout the house
- Bloody fingerprints
- Tire tracks by the side entrance of the house
Write a 1,050- to 2,100-word paper that includes the following:
- Identify the various types of physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
- Describe the preservation and collection of the firearms evidence.
- Describe the legal issues regarding physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
- Identify the significance of physical evidence.