Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Choose two of the following professional organizations (or another one of your choice) and conduct an Internet search of the organization:
- Association of Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA),
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP),
- Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM),
- Society for Advancement of Management (SAM),
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA),
- Organizational Systems Research Association (OSRA),
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP),
- Business Forms Management Association (BFMA).
- National Virtual Assistants Society (NVAS),
- Health Care Executive Assistants (HCEA),
- International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA),
- American Management Association (AMA).
Prepare a two-page memo to your instructor discussing the two organizations of your choice. While each web site will contain different information, make a comparison of the two organizations. For example, what is the cost of membership, what are the benefits of membership, are student chapters available, is there a professional chapter in Washington, does the organization provide professional development opportunities, does the organization have a conference or journal. Discuss the above attributes and other attributes that catch your eye as you explore the two organizations.
Headings for your memo should be:
Identification and Purpose of Two Organizations
Comparison of Membership Cost and Benefits
Comparison of Professional Development Activities
Comparison of Washington State Professional Chapters and Student Chapters
Comparison of at least one additional attribute (you will need to name this heading appropriate to the attribute you chose).