Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
5 page Term paper + 5 powerpoint slides
Earth Systems and Weather- A detailed and technical look at : An examination of the worldwide polices than promote biodiversity.
Have at least 5 different references
Use No Blogs or Wiki, instead, as a minimum look at:
• Academic and Peer Reviewed Scientific Published Papers; search PubMed on www.nlm.nih.gov for English, free full text papers
• United Nations Reports at https://unp.un.org/
• Published Central Intelligence Agency Reports at https://www.cia.gov/library/index.html
• Published State Department Reports at http://www.state.gov/
• Published U.S. Congress Office of Government Accountability Reports at http://www.gao.gov/docsearch/repandtest.html
• Library of Congress at http://www.loc.gov/index.html
• LOC Office of Congressional Research Service at http://opencrs.com/ and http://www.loc.gov/crsinfo/whatscrs.html and http://ncseonline.org/NLE/CRs/
The general rules for all narrative papers are
•MS Word Document if not in MS Word will be rejected
• All such reports are scanned via Turnitin.com for plagiarism
•Format must be 1” margins all around, Times Roman 12 point font, 1.5 lines spacing; use Page Setup
•Do Not use “quotes” for emphasis (as shown here). Quoted material is to be a single spaced block, additionally indented one inch, quote marks at start and end of block.
• No more than ½ page of illustration counts to the narrative page count. Excess will not be included in page count.
• No more than ½ page of quoted material counts toward the narrative page count. Excess will not be included in page count.
• Cover and reference citation pages are required but do not count toward the narrative page count
• Pages short will affect score to the nearest half page: e.g. -10 points for ½ page short, etc.
• Improper use: spelling, sentence structure or grammar may also reduce page count and or score