Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
9-1 Final Project Submission: Consulting Report An executive of a large company has asked that you to create and write a consulting report to help British Petroleum Plc on how to become more responsib
9-1 Final Project Submission: Consulting Report
An executive of a large company has asked that you to create and write a consulting report to help British Petroleum Plc on how to become more responsible in three main areas of the company’s operations: people, planet, and profit. You will need to do the research, design the consulting report, and provide an executive summary. Write a 15–20-page consulting report including an executive summary, which addresses the following:
I. Introduction: Summarize the history of this company through the lenses of people, planet, and profits. For example, what are some of the commendable accomplishments and some possible issues? Consider the short- and long-term impacts of the problems that have occurred due to a lack of responsible behavior.
II. Analysis of Issues
For this section of the assessment, you will provide your analysis of the company’s corporate responsibility including people, planet, and profit.
A. Personnel (people):
1. Identify the major stakeholders that may have been adversely affected by the behaviors of the company through the lens of personnel relationships. Consider: What specifically has occurred to demonstrate corporate irresponsibility?
2. Analyze current practices in terms of personnel relations occurring in the selected company. How do they compare to current research on corporate responsibility in terms of personnel relations? Consider giving examples of exemplary practices in the industry or related industry to support your claims.
B. Environmental (planet):
1. Analyze the environmental impacts affected by the policies of the company. How has this company made a positive impact on the environment? Consider giving examples of exemplary practices in the industry or related industry.
2. Based on your analysis of the company’s impact on the environment, conclude how this company has demonstrated corporate irresponsibility. Consider justifying your response using supporting examples.
3. Predict the short- and long-term effects of the current environmental policies upon the major stakeholders. How can improvement in this area benefit the stakeholders? Consider providing some examples of companies that have tried to benefit the stakeholders through a responsible environmental policy.
C. Sound Business Practices (profit):
1. Determine what stakeholders are affected when the company remains profitable. How is this balanced with responsible corporate behavior? Think about using anti-exemplar illustrations of other companies in which the pursuit of profit has overshadowed responsible corporate behavior to support your claims.
For this section of the assessment, you will provide recommendations based on your analysis of the company’s corporate responsibility including people, planet, and profit.
A. People: Recommend how this company could improve on its relationships with stakeholders, such as employees or customers. How would following these recommendations help the company better achieve its mission? Consider discussing the need for diversity in the makeup of the company’s employees and leadership.
B. Planet: Recommend ways this company could improve in terms of its environmental policies. How would the policies affect key stakeholders in the community? Consider providing the company’s present location and exploring the impact of a positive environmental policy on that location.
C. Profit: Point out some adjustments that the company might make to remain or become profitable. What is the benefit of profitability to the key stakeholders? Consider giving examples of how other companies have been profitable while operating responsibly.
For this section of the assessment, you will provide deeper insight on how the company could implement your recommendations and promote a culture of responsible corporate behavior.
A. People: Illustrate specific steps needed to be taken by the company to implement your recommendations to improve relationships with stakeholders. What are the possible sacrifices that might need to be made? Think about how implementing these steps could help change the culture of the company.
B. Planet: Illustrate immediate steps needed to be taken by the company to implement your recommendations on how to improve in terms of its environmental policies. Consider justifying your response by including how implementing these steps can help change the culture of the company.
C. Profit: Illustrate specific steps necessary for the company to remain profitable. How would taking these steps promote a culture of responsible corporate behavior? Consider the cost of the implementation of the changes versus the overall benefit of the changes.
A. Predict ways in which relationships with community stakeholders would improve because of the new policies. Think about the positive impact these new policies might have on oppressed members of the community.
B. Evaluate what ways these policies might help the industry. How would implementing these policies allow the company to be an industry leader? Consider explaining why becoming an industry leader is important.
C. Describe the general outlook for the company’s profitability while still following the recommendations that you are making. How are these recommendations good for business in the short term and the long term? Consider giving examples of possible opportunities for business growth because of these policies.
For this section of the assessment, you will present a summary of the findings and recommendations explored on the report.
A. Summarize how the company can expand the number of its commendable accomplishments and how these changes in corporate policy improve on these accomplishments. Think about the connections to key stakeholders and its profitability.
B. Summarize how the recommended changes relate to the company’s mission. Consider including the long-term impact of this company’s policies on the key stakeholders and how this affects the profitability of the company in a positive manner.
VII. Executive Summary
For this section of the assessment, you will summarize your consulting report in short form. Even though this is the last section of your assessment, executive summaries are placed at the beginning of consulting reports, before the introduction.
A. Summarize your key findings and recommendations on the following:
· Benefits to the company