Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
9 page paper
Develop an operational plan for an organization of your choice. Read the article, Operational Plan (http://www.entrepreneurmag.co.za/advice/business-leadership/setting-up-systems/operational-plan/), for an overview of the required elements in this type of plan. Create a fictional organization that includes the name, type of business, size of organization, and the product or service that the organization offers. The paper must be between 8-10 pages in length and include five scholarly sources, in addition to the text. Your paper must:
- Develop an organizational chart for the proposed organization.
- Include the title of positions and a brief description of the positions’ duties and responsibilities.
- Chapter 8: 8.4-8.7 will provide you with the examples of how different organizations are structured.
- Define the organization’s vision, mission, and values
- Outline the basic planning process for the organization, and describes how the three levels of management influence this process.
- Explain why the quality, productivity, and profitability are important elements in the planning process
- Evaluate the relationship between the human resource planning activities and the overall organizational strategy
- Discuss the philosophy of management that will be applied to the management of the organization and how the structure of the organization will foster a positive work environment where employees will be motivated and productive.
- Compose the steps of control and types of controls included in the control process for the organization.