Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
a 21 year old male has the following symptoms:
a 21 year old male has the following symptoms: poor muscle development; High pitched voice; lack of secondary sexual characteristics, lack of facial and body hair; loss of the sense of smell and is 6 feet 7 inches tall.
. Serum Testosterone 250ng/dl
. serum FSH 1.0 IU/L
. serum LH 1.0 IU/L
- what does her chemistry tests results imply and why?
- What hormones are excessive or deficient?
- why does he have loss of the sense of smell?
- How can his tall stature be explained?
- how could his condition be treated?
- will he be able to have children and why?
- what drugs will be prescribed to the treat this condition and for how long?