Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
A 30 page research paper outlining the security risks with sexual harassments/ assaults' in the work place. This is a security management paper that emphasizes the problem and creates some solutions.
A 30 page research paper outlining the security risks with sexual harassments/ assaults' in the work place. This is a security management paper that emphasizes the problem and creates some solutions. Instructions for the paper are listed below.
Creation of a Premise Statement (what you will prove or disprove), Problem Statements (a numbered listing; not questions), and Definitions of Terms used in the Premise Statement.
- Written approval of the Premise Statement, Problem Statements, and Definitions..
- Written approval from an official representing the institution or organization with which the research deals and from which Primary Research will be obtained.
- Comprehensive enough to encompass all components required of the research and a minimum of 30 pages in length. Excluded in this count: Cover/Title pages (Title pages are not numbered.); Table of Contents (also not a numbered page); Abstract (also not a numbered page); divider pages; or any pre-published information that would warrant being included in the research paper. This is an absolute minimum, as described. A paper that is not of sufficient length will not be scored.
Areas expected to be included in the Conventional Research Paper are:
- Situation Analysis
- Premise Statement (a statement that you will prove or disprove)
- Problem Statements (numbered list of sub elements of Premise Statement)
- Definitions of any terms that may not be commonly understood by a reader.
- Applied Research Methodology (to include participants, apparatus, and procedures being covered)
- Literature Review and Findings
- Premise Assessment
- Recommendations for the institution or organization being studied
- Appendices as appropriate
The Conventional Research Paper must include both Primary Research (real time such as survey/questionnaire) and Secondary Research (library, web sites, corporate documents, etc.) Primary Research should include either 100% of the population being surveyed or at least 30 surveys, if a random sampling is done. Secondary Research is to follow the current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- 166 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $250.00. See answer's preview
** *** work is ****