Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
A key component of effectively managing a project is controlling project change; applicable to project integration management (Perform Integrated...
A key component of effectively managing a project is controlling project change; applicable to project integration management (Perform Integrated Change Control).
For this individual assignment, you will search professional journals to develop a generic project change control methodology that would be appropriate for most projects. You can use your team project for reference or as an example.
The methodology or process will include the following elements:
- Change control procedures - what are the policies and procedures for approving, validating, and implementing change?
- Change control plan - a brief outline of how changes will be managed/controlled.
- Change control meetings and communication - describe how you will conduct change
- control meetings and communicate project changes to stakeholders.
- Change authorization procedures - what are the levels of authority for
- reviewing/approving/implementing changes?
- Change control system(s) - What are the project management information systems
- (PMIS) used for tracking and controlling changes (include at least one example of a template as part of your change control system).