Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
ABS 200 Week 3 Step One of Final Paper
Step One of Final Paper. The Final Paper is due at the end of the course (Week Five). In order to ensure that you have time to write a good paper and receive sufficient guidance from your instructor, an outline is to be submitted this week. Before you begin Step One, please consult the complete instructions for the Final Paper which can be found in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide.
The outline of the Final Paper:
1. Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement and which you define all concepts that will be discussed in the Final Paper.
4. Must use at least five scholarly and peer-reviewed sources, retrieved from either the Online Library.
5. Must make a brief summary of each article (including the purpose of the investigation, its methodology and results).
6. Must order the articles in the way you think you will discuss them in your paper, and review the available sources in an organized manner. Namely, just do not list each one separately, but try to see how they relate to each other.
7. Must end your review of the literature with a paragraph devoted to your thoughts about the strengths and weaknesses of the available evidence.
8. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
9. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
It is important that you ask yourself if articles specifically address the selected topic. It is not always easy to find the right articles. Thus, give yourself some time to search before you finalize your selection. The textbook and the selected video clip can be used as additional sources, but you still need five peer-reviewed articles. Select scholarly and peer-review articles that summarize the evidence available in a given field of study. Be sure to include in the reference section the video clip you will use for your ‘case study’.