Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Acc II Week 5 Discussion
There is no word count, but please make sure they all have a good description
- How can management use data from the cash flow statement to improve its management of cash?
- As an investor, how will you use information from the cash flow statement?
- How can management use the knowledge about the company's operating cycle and data from the cash flow statement to control cash?
- What are the three sections of the statement of cash flows? What kind of transactions flow through each section?
- What are the three broad categories of ratio analysis? What do each of them tell us about a company's financial health? What is one ratio that you think would be particularly helpful in assessing a company?
- 6. What are the limitations of using financial ratios and how can management maximize the use of financial ratios?
- 7. Describe business activities as part of the cash flow statement format.
- 8. Techniques to analyze a financial statement.