Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Accounting - CYBERTEXT
1) Begin the project by clicking on the General Journal tab. · You can only type in yellow fields. · Be sure to round to the nearest penny. · Use the Chart of Accounts to select the proper account number. · Remember Debits must equal Credits.
2) Pacing yourself
· Transactions 1 through 26 can be done in the General Journal.
· Journalize the Adjusting Entries in the General Journal.
· Next complete the Closing Entries in the General Journal.
· Finally, complete the Financial Statements (Income Statement, Owner’s Equity, and Balance Sheet)