Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Accounting Discussion Board
Originaml Work please!
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- What are the 2 methods that companies implement to adjust the outstanding accounts receivable for the current accounting period? How often is this done?
- Please provide an example of each in detail.
- Explain how these methods can impact the financials as a whole, and specifically how they can be misread by an overstatement of accounts receivable dependent upon the users of the information.
- Please include in your explanation which method you feel would be best for the company, and support your reasoning
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words reply about their primary task response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.