Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Advocating Against Prescription Drugs that are Advertised Directly to Consumers
- The paper needs to be typed, double-spaced, and written in 12-point, Times New Roman font. The paper margins need to be 1-inch all around.
- The paper needs to be 8-10 pages and needs to be written in APA format with citations.
- You will need to include a Title, Abstract, Introduction, Body and Conclusion.
- You will need to have at least 5 appropriate and credible references. You will most likely find that you will use several more. They can be books, journal articles, legal documents, medical or law review articles, etc. They can all be found online if you would prefer, just make sure you include a reference to the website so that I can find them when I check your citations. You are always welcome to ask me if you are uncertain about a source! (Wikipedia is never an acceptable source!)
- The paper must be written in Standard English. This means that spelling, grammar, punctuation, subject-verb agreement, and tense all need to be edited and need to be consistent throughout the paper.