Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), affirmative action (AA) refers to the actions taken to overcome the effects of past or present practices, policies, or other barriers to equal employment opportunity. AA provides companies an opportunity to correct previous injustices and past mistakes so that equal opportunities are afforded to all employees within the organization.
Using the Internet or other sources, locate and review an Affirmative Action plan. Look at the following key components in the plan:
- The organization’s commitment to affirmative action.
- Managerial responsibility, or authority, to direct implementation.
- Communication methods to broadcast the policies and procedures.
- Goals and timetables to improve the utilization of males, females, and minorities in underutilized areas.
- Internal audit and reporting processes to evaluate the progress.
- A community outreach program to develop internal and external support for diversity programs.
In what ways does the plan you selected provide a fair opportunity for all employees in the organization? Why?