Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Aggregate Community Windshield SurveyWindshield SurveysWith the use of public transportation or by driving a vehicle around the community, you can assess the common characteristics of the community of
Aggregate Community Windshield Survey
With the use of public transportation or by driving a vehicle around the community, you can assess the common characteristics of the community of your selected aggregate. Key observations to make during a windshield survey include the following:
- Age and condition of the homes in the community
- Location and condition of parks and other recreational areas
- Amount of space between homes and businesses
- Neighborhood hangouts
- Transportation in the community
- Quality of streets and sidewalks
- Types/numbers of stores and other businesses
- People out in the community
- Cleanliness of the community
- Billboards or other media displays
- Places of worship
- Availability of services—doctor, dentist, social centers, recreation centers, hospitals
By the due date
In addition to the data collected in the windshield survey, include the following information about your aggregate:
- Name of the aggregate
- Geographical location and size
- A brief history
- Explain, giving at least two reasons, why you selected this particular aggregate for your Capstone project.
assigned, submit your proposal to your instructor for approval.