Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Alcoholism Social Issue Paper
In a 2-3 page paper:
- Describe two to three theories that relate to your topic (alcoholism) in some manner. To accommodate the broad spectrum of social issues that might be explored, aim to find theories that attempt to explain some the following areas:
- The reason(s) for why the social issue exists or persists
- Factors that contribute to it
- Social, environmental, political, or economic considerations that underlie it
- Emerging alternative viewpoints that clarify the issue
- Critically evaluate the theories described, taking into account their benefits and limitations, as well as how health and human service organizations might use them to better understand the scope of the issue.
- Describe two to three examples of research studies that have explored the issue. These studies must come from their original source; do not rely on literature reviews that summarize research conducted by others. Studies can examine any area related to the issue with the exception of interventions, as this will be addressed in the Week Three assignment. Examples include:
- Exploring the social issue’s impact on a specific group
- Identifying relationships between variables (Trochim, 2006) related to the issue
- Examining social attitudes and viewpoints through survey research (Trochim, 2006)
- Identifying emerging trends
- Exploring lived experiences or personal accounts using qualitative data (Trochim, 2006)
- Analyze pertinent aspects related to the research studies, such as core aims/objectives, research methods used, findings, and implications for future research and/or practice.