Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
All new original work only!
Individual: Algorithm/Task ListView more »
This assignment involves creating an algorithm. An algorithm (pronounced AL-go-rith-um) is a procedure or formula for solving a problem. We will see in future weeks how the detailed steps of this type of procedure relate to pseudocode and, in general, to the development of programming flow and logic."An algorithm is a specific set of instructions for carrying out a procedure or solving a problem, usually with the requirement that the procedure terminate at some point. Specific algorithms sometimes also go by the name method, procedure, or technique. The word algorithm is a distortion of al-Khwārizmī, a Persian mathematician who wrote an influential treatise about algebraic methods." Weisstein, E. (n.d.). Algorithm. Retrieved from mathworld.wolfram.com/Algorithm.html
- Watch the Khan Academy video "Intro to Algorithms."
- Watch Lesson 1, "Programming Basics," of the Lynda.com® video "Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals" with Simon Allardice.
Identify a common task that might occur regularly. The task should be one that might occur in a business setting rather than one in someone's personal life.Create a 1-page Microsoft® Word document that lists the 15 to 20 steps required to perform the identified task. The steps should be written in a clear and easy-to-read format so that someone else could complete them without further explanation. When describing the steps:
- They should be observable
- Use an active verb and object format ("Open the desk drawer", "Ask the user for the amount")
- Use short phrases, as opposed to complete sentences. But, ensure it is clear and understandable to someone not familiar with the process.
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
Note. All Khan Academy content is available for free at www.khanacademy.org.