Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
As the class has progressed, you have learned about algorithm design and been able to select a search and a sort algorithm according to the conditions requested in your assignments.
Up to this point, you have covered the following:
- Week 1: Introduction to Algorithm Analysis
- You reviewed the data provided on a problem and selected an appropriate representation for the data using data structures to improve the execution time and space used by the algorithm.
- Week 2: Big Oh
- This week looked at how to represent the main functionality of an algorithm using flowcharts and pseudocode.
- The Big Oh for several examples was also calculated.
- Week 3: Searching and Sorting Algorithms
- This week focused on selecting a sort and solve algorithm to solve a problem based on different approaches.
- Week 4: Algorithm Design
- In this week, the Big Oh for several examples was calculated.
Now in this final week, you should perform a full execution of the sorting and searching algorithm that you selected in the previous weeks using the following data.
Input: Employee list
Name: Peter Schmidt
Name: Mary Alson
Name: Juan Lopez
Name: Xion Lee
Name: Adrian Boixua
Output expected: Sorted by last name
Input: Product list
Product: Wireless keyboard
Product: Wireless mouse
Product: O.S. Software
Output expected: Product name for product ID (PID) B07