Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
American Lit Discussion post
Review the assigned poems from Langston Hughes and read "The Man Who Was Almost a Man" from Richard Wright. Consider how both treat the idea of racism in the 20th century. You post should answer the following questions:
- Explain what tone is and identify the tone each author uses in his works?
- What is the message each author is trying to convey in his work?
- Is the author successful in conveying that message?
Use APA format to cite all quotes and include a reference citation. See the examples on the APA Format page for help. Your post must be at least 250 words.
THESE ARE THE OPTIONS OF POEMS FROM:
- biography (pp. 2221-2222)
- "The Negro Speaks of Rivers" (pp. 2222-2223)
- "Mother to Son" (p. 2223)
- "I, Too" (pp. 2223-2224)
BOOKS USED FOR RESEARCH:
N. Baym, W. Franklin, P. Gura, J. Klinkowitz, A. Krupat, R. Levine, . . . P. Wallace (Eds.) The Norton anthology of American literature (shorter 8th ed.). New York, NY: W. W. Norton. ISBN: 9780393918854
This Assignment will be checked for plagerism and will result in a low rating on your behalf. please dont waste my time or yours. I WILL PAY FOR QUALITY WORK.