Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Analysis of a Personality three different theoretical perspectives, Psychology Assignment Homework Help
For this assignment, you will have a chance to put intopractice all you have been learning throughout this course. You willanalyze the personality development of one of the theorists studied inthis course from three different theoretical perspectives.
Choose one of the theorists you have studiedthis term. Use your textbook, the Internet, and the Argosy Universityonline library resources to research the life history of the theorist. Albert Bandura, Julian Rotter, Walter Mischel are the three theorists to choose from PLEASE.
Do the following:
- Describe the major life events of the theorist that you feel influenced his or her personality development.
- Describe the cultural influences that had an influence on the chosen theorist’s personality development.
- Analyze this person from Freud’s psychoanalytic perspective.
- Analyze this person from two other theoretical perspectives studied in this course, except for the trait perspective.
- Summarize and present your critical opinion about how well (or not) these theories explain the person.
Write a 5–7-page paper in Word format. ApplyAPA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file namingconvention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.
By Monday, May 23, 2016, deliver your assignment to the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox.
Course Project Grading Criteria and RubricAssignment 1 Grading Criteria
Maximum PointsDescription of influential life events that shaped the theorist’s personality development.
(Course Objective [CO2])
44Description of cultural influences on the theorist’s development
Analysis of theorist using Freud’s psychoanalytic perspective
48Analysis of theorist from two other theoretical perspectives
48Evaluates how well these theories explain the person
Usage and Mechanics (16)
APA Elements (24)