Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Analysis of a School DistrictOverviewYour final project for this course requires you to present a complete and comprehensive analysis of your home school district, the district you are employed by, or
Analysis of a School District
Your final project for this course requires you to present a complete and comprehensive analysis of your home school district, the district you are employed by, or a district of your choice. Submit a paper, 10 – 15 pages in length, presenting the school district's demographics as well as an analysis of it's the district's responses to the changing demographic trends over the years. To this end, you will need to visit the school district and interview various people. This portion of your project constitutes the field experience assignment. After you have completed the site visit, you are expected to prepare a field experience report of 3 – 5 pages. The field experience report is due in Module 4.
Gathering Information About the School District (Field Experience)
In order to be able to complete a comprehensive analysis of the school district, you will need to interview teachers, administrators, and community members of a school district.
Prepare a list of open-ended interview questions to use for the interviews. You may want to gather information about the following:
- The issues that the district facing, or has faced, with respect to the various aspects of multiculturalism and diversity
- The district's responses to diversity issues among the student population and in the community
- The responses of the staff and faculty to diversity issues among the student population and the community
Next, visit the school and interview various people to gather the information you need.
Note: Identify and contact specific individuals with specific appointment times toacquire the information you will need.
Based on the information you have gathered through the interviews, prepare a 3-5 pages long field experience report with your inferences about the following:
- Issues related to multiculturalism and diversity that the district has faced or is facing from the point of view of the teachers, administrators, and the community
- Changes in student demographics over time
- The district's manner of handling the changing needs of the diverse student body
- Responses of the staff and faculty to the changes
Include your interview questionnaire and your field notes in your paper as appendices. While writing your report, remember to follow APA 5th edition style. Your report should be double-spaced and in 12 pt font.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Submitting the Field Experience Paper (Module 4)
By the due date assigned, submit your field experience paper to the Submissions Area.