Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Analyzing a public figure from a social media platform
Follow a prominent PUBLIC figure or event (e.g., social/political movement) on ONE social media platform (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, etc). Write a 3-5 page (double-spaced) analysis including:
(1) a brief background of the person or event (~1-2)
- include technical info (how many followers, members, friends, etc.
- the dates that you followed them.
(2) a summary of how/why social media was used (~1-2)
- what types of content were posted and what the goal of the content was.
- think about uses and gratifications. What needs did using this particular platform satisfy. Feel free to make educated speculations.
(3) the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of social media (~1)
- how did the target audience respond.
(4) Personal reflection on what could have been done differently. (~1)