Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Answer the following questions. Attach your answers as a Word document or type directly in this assignment.Relate how Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and the configuration of access controls ach
Answer the following questions. Attach your answers as a Word document or type directly in this assignment.
- Relate how Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and the configuration of access controls achieve CIA for departmental LANs, departmental folders, and data.
- Is it a good practice to include the account or user name in the password? Why or why not?
- To enhance the strength of user passwords, what are some of the best practices to implement for user password definitions to maximize confidentiality?
- Can a user who is defined in Active Directory access a shared drive on a computer if the server with the shared drive is not part of the domain?
- Explain how CIA can be achieved down to the folder and data file access level for departments and users using Active Directory and Windows Server 2012 R2 access control configurations. Configuring unique access controls for different user types is an example of which kind of access controls?
- Chapter 2 Security in Microsoft Windows OS