Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Answer the short answer of following question 1. What are bacteria? What structures would expect to find in prokaryotes vs eukaryotes? 2. What is the...
Answer the short answer of following question
1. What are bacteria? What structures would expect to find in prokaryotes vs eukaryotes?
2. What is the significance of multi-resistance in bacteria? Why is resistance of greater significance in clinical settings?
3. What are the mechanisms of pathogenesis and transmission of bacteria? Explain in terms of invasion and avoiding host defences and how they might spread.
6. What are the different types of diseases? What is a communicable disease?
7. What are clinical diagnostic methods?
8. What are molecular typing methods? What are the principles behind each system?
9. Which methods offer high confidence in results? That is, morphological typing methods or molecular typing methods? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
10. What is infection control? How does an understanding of bacteriology help with infection control?
11. What is antibiotic usage policy? How could improved antibiotic usage contribute to the control of outbreaks caused by resistant bacteria?