Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Applications of Graph Theory Concepts: Computer Science You will explore applications of graph theory concepts in the context of computer science. Complete the following tasks: Research the topic of b
Applications of Graph Theory Concepts: Computer Science
You will explore applications of graph theory concepts in the context of computer science. Complete the following tasks:
- Research the topic of binary search trees. Write a brief summary of your understanding of this.
- Design a simple program, using pseudocode, that performs a binary search.
- In your own words, explain how a binary search tree works using graph theory terminology.
- Construct a binary search tree for any alphabetically ordered list of five words. Represent it visually as a graph.
- Discuss any characteristics you note about the graph you created in part (d). In your discussion, make sure to address the following:
- What are the degrees of each vertex?
- Is it a complete graph?
- Is the graph planar?
- Paper must be written in 3rd person.
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length (counting the title page and references page) and cite and integrate at least one credible outside source.
- Include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and a reference page.
- The introduction should describe or summarize the topic or problem. It might discuss the importance of the topic or how it affects you or society as a whole, or it might discuss or describe the unique terminology associated with the topic.
- The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem. Explain how you approached and answered the question or solved the problem, and, for each question, show all steps involved. Be sure this is in paragraph format, not numbered answers like a homework assignment.
- The conclusion should summarize your thoughts about what you have determined from the data and your analysis, often with a broader personal or societal perspective in mind. Nothing new should be introduced in the conclusion that was not previously discussed in the body paragraphs.
- Include any tables of data or calculations, calculated values, and/or graphs associated with this problem in the body of your assignment.
Document formatting, citations, and style should conform to APA guidelines.
- 977 orders completed