Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Create a 2-3 page performance appraisal template for the company in the NTCo Case Study. The performance evaluation will be for an hourly employee and needs to include each of the Emotional Intelligence (EQ) competencies. As you develop the performance appraisal, reflect on your EQ and personality style. Be sure that your assessment identifies a performance dimension that is focusing on both a personal and social competency with the respective competency description.
The Emotional Intelligence (EQ) competencies are:
- Self-Awareness (Emotional awareness, Self-Assessment, or Self- Confidence)
- Self-Regulation (Self Control, Trustworthiness, Conscientiousness, Adaptability, Innovation)
- Self-Motivation (Achievement, Drive, Commitment, Initiative, or Optimism)
- Empathy (Awareness of others' feelings, needs, and concerns)
- Social Skills (Skill at inducing responses in other-influencing, conflict management, building bonds and relationships, collaboration, building trust and respect, etc.).
You can view examples of performance appraisal forms here:
For additional guidance, view this video (20 minutes).