Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
ARTISTIC CRITIQUE : Essay on Jose Bedia Cuban born 1959 Painting "Si se pudiera( If only I could)". 1993MLA Format; 800-1,100 Words4 sources/citations/Works Cited pageUnderstanding Art Forms:All forms
ARTISTIC CRITIQUE : Essay on Jose Bedia Cuban born 1959 Painting "Si se pudiera( If only I could)". 1993
MLA Format; 800-1,100 Words
4 sources/citations/Works Cited page
Understanding Art Forms:
All forms require interpretation; the nature of art is to engage the observer intellectually and emotionally.
Choose an artistic object—one that is commonly misunderstood or overlooked.
Explain its significance and meaning—artist intent
Painting—research the artist, the genre, techniques.
- Focus on only one art form; do not do categories, genres, types, classes, or artists.
- Develop a major interpretation: this will be your thesis. Thesis: mention the art form, the artist, and a statement of meaning.
- Be sure to examine the artist.
- Examine the classification.
- Always discuss misunderstandings of your topic.
Provide relevant definitions.
Understand what the artist is trying to say.
In your search you might need to look up Cuban painting.
Paper need to be educational, no plagiarism, no wikipedia.
I NEED THE OUTLINE AND THE SOURCES BY APRIL 6TH
- 167 orders completed