Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
As you are the only IT employee in Drotos Engineering, you persuaded Senior that you need outsourcing support to design, deploy, and maintain the cloud-based solution for your applications. Note: You
As you are the only IT employee in Drotos Engineering, you persuaded Senior that you need outsourcing support to design, deploy, and maintain the cloud-based solution for your applications.
Note: You must include an introduction and conclusion for each of the following documents. The introduction provides context for what the reader will read and the conclusion is a summary statement of what was presented.
As the IT liaison, Senior tasked you with defining the technical components of the SLA with the consultants.
Write a 2-page summary that includes:
- A listing of the Drotos Engineering IT manager and vendor roles and responsibilities
- A summary (in narrative or table format) with the acceptable metrics and measurements ranges, with definitions and rationale that will ensure optimum performance. Include minimum and maximum information for:
- Disk space use (e.g., for each system, the minimum amount of disk space required by the application/person/system to run efficiently)
- Response time
- Vendor to Drotos Engineering reporting requirements
During the first few weeks your SLA is in place, you work with the consultant to resolve performance and optimization issues that arise. Your decisions will help create a template for the vendor to follow with later issues. Two issues arose that required documentation.
The baseline performance for your system is 35% below what was projected to access data and store data. Monitoring indicates that the source of the poor performance could be the network, disk, or CPU.
Write a 1- to 2-page description of how the vendor should address the issue using the following resource provisioning/deprovisioning options:
- Usage patterns
- Cloud bursting
- Extending cloud scope, storage, and virtual machines
- Application life cycle
- Business need changes
Your engineering applications are subject to many regulations. You learn that a new security regulation requires the assurance of a 3-second response time to ensure the user's flow of thought remains uninterrupted because of the sensitive nature of the data on the system.
Write a 1- to 2-page description that defines and describes the appropriate provisioning techniques the vendor is to follow to address the new regulation and to ensure your customers' and internal data remain protected.