Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment 2: Discussion—Course Reflection
As business leaders, you must decide whether the concept of sustainable business is valuable for each of your organizations. Each module of this course covered a different aspect of sustainable business practice and theory or model for achieving sustainable business practice.
Reflect on your work throughout this course and respond to the following:
- What are the concepts and actions you’ve learned that can be implemented in your current or future career?
- Is there any concept about sustainability that you question?
- What is the best, most valuable concept you gained from this course? Explain your choice.
By Saturday, July 1, 2017, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, July 5, 2017, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuationDo the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.