Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Assignmenet details -- 2000 wordsIn your essay, explain how Creating Shared Value (CSV) differs from Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and discuss whether you believe a CSV approach to business ca
Assignmenet details -- 2000 words
In your essay, explain how Creating Shared Value (CSV) differs from Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and discuss whether you believe a CSV approach to business can help solve major socio-economic and environmental challenges such as Climate Change, Obesity, and Gender Inequality.
Your essay must include the following:
1. definition/explanation of CSV
2. definition/explanation of CSR
3. discussion of different approaches to business
4. history of CSR and context for development of CSV
a. rise of large MNC’s (Power/Influence)
b. recent socio-economic and environmental disasters, such as the BP Oil Spill and Samarco/BHP Billiton Dam Collapse
5. impact on, and role of, various stakeholder (e.g. Social Enterprises, Government, NGO’s, Consumers, Employees, and Community Groups)
6. appropriate examples/case studies
7. inclusion of relevant Management theory and references
8. any references you use should be appropriately cited using Harvard style.