Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment 1: Spotlight on I/O Theory and PracticeReflect on what you have learned over the course of the Master of Arts: Industrial Organizational Psychology (MAIO) program as it relates to the areas
Assignment 1: Spotlight on I/O Theory and Practice
Reflect on what you have learned over the course of the Master of Arts: Industrial Organizational Psychology (MAIO) program as it relates to the areas of industrial/organizational (I/O) emphasis listed here:
- Organizational development (OD)
- Change management
Can you discuss these topics in a meaningful way either in a casual conversation or in a more formal interview setting? In this assignment, you will work on at least two of these areas such that by the time you have completed this assignment, you should be able to discuss these topics in a significant manner.
Using the module's readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet sources, research areas of I/O emphasis. Then, address the following:
- Select any two of the following areas of I/O emphasis. Identify topics that are of particular interest to you. Conversely, you may want to select an area that you do not consider a personal strength to help round out your knowledge base.
- Change management
- Provide a detailed description for each area. Your description should consider the following aspects within an organizational setting:
- Historical development
- Major research paradigms
- Typical applications
- Include a special mention of any classic studies, theories, or models associated with each of the selected areas.
- What are some common job titles and duties for the contemporary I/O professional associated with each area you researched? Make sure to support your position with the peer-reviewed scholarly literature.
Write your initial response in at least 500 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
- By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates' posts. While responding, identify the similarities and differences between what you have constructed and what your classmates have. Consider the following in your response:
- A question to your peer
- An observation about the content of your peer's response
- Comment on an idea or concept
- An experience or insight gained from reading the peer's response