Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment 1 Team Building In any team, problems will arise and team members will have questions about the conflict and how to resolve it. Members across departments must collaborate and contribute to
Assignment 1 Team Building
In any team, problems will arise and team members will have questions about the conflict and how to resolve it. Members across departments must collaborate and contribute to the resolution of any unhealthy form of team conflict. Based on "Case One: ElectriGov" (found on page 177 in your textbook), answer the following questions:
- Why is it important for an organization to have a mission?
- Why is it important for team members to know their roles on a team?
- Is competition within a team a good or bad thing? Explain your response.
- Why is it important to set short- and long-term goals when planning a meeting regarding conflicts? Provide examples.
- What is an unhealthy agreement? Why is it significant for leaders to understand how to resolve conflict and avoid unhealthy agreements?
Your case study should be in APA style with a minimum of two pages (not including the title and references pages).
Assignment 2 business law
Determine whether certain contract remedies exist in the following scenario:
Forrest Gump is a famous table tennis player. He enters into a contract with Alabama Sports Marketing to advertise the latest ping pong game and to serve as the computer-generated imagery (CGI) model for the development of the video game. Gump is perfect for this job as there are not many world famous ping pong players who have a following similar to his. The game is set to start development on March 1 and will be completed on July 31, so the game can be released at Thanksgiving—a major video game release period. Both parties have agreed and stipulated to the fact that the game must be completed on time to maximize the profits.
Gump will make 20% of the net proceeds from the sales of the game. In addition, the contract has a liquidated damages clause that indicates that if Gump does not participate in the marketing, does not serve as the CGI model, or breaches the contract in any way, he will owe Alabama Sports Marketing $2 million.
Based on this fact pattern and the information presented in this unit, answer the following questions in a minimum of 250 words each.
- One day, Gump gets into an argument with the developer. Gump refuses to perform any work until the problem is solved. In this situation, can Alabama Sports Marketing seek specific performance of the contract? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- How would the court determine whether the liquidated damages clause is valid? Is this clause valid? Explain your answers.
Cite any direct quotes or paraphrased material from outside sources. Use APA format.