Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
ASSIGNMENT 1: YOUR LEADERSHIP PROFILE If you need to know more about me I'm willing to submit my goals and DISC Assessment Leadership is a critical skill in business. Leading effectively requires
ASSIGNMENT 1: YOUR LEADERSHIP PROFILE
If you need to know more about me I'm willing to submit my goals and DISC Assessment
Leadership is a critical skill in business. Leading effectively requires an understanding of your own unique leadership style and personality traits. For this assignment, you will reflect on your leadership experiences, assess your strengths, evaluate your emotional intelligence and DiSC profile, and develop a plan for mastering your leadership style.
Write a 4-6 page paper in which you address the following:
1. Reflect on your leadership experiences:
a. Describe the leadership aspects of your most recent professional role.
b. Identify and describe 2 key experiences that have impacted you as a leader.
2. Assess your leadership strengths:
a. Describe 2 key strengths from Jack Welch's Foundational Principles (see Winning, chapters 1-4) and 8 Essential Rules of Leadership as they pertain to your leadership development.
3. How do these experiences and strengths relate to aspects of your Emotional Intelligence and your DiSC profile?
4. Develop a plan for mastering your leadership style:
a. Identify 2-3 leadership skills you would like to master in the future.
b. Describe steps you can take to master those skills. How will you measure your success?
Professional Formatting Requirements:
• Typed, double spaced, professional font (size 10-12), includes headings and subheadings (to identify main topics and subtopics), with one-inch margins on all sides. See the Sample Professional Paper under Course Documents for an example.
• References must be included and provide accurate information that enables the reader to locate the original source. Application and analysis of course materials and resources is expected, and additional research is welcome. • Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.