Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I must need A+ Grade
Assignment 3: Training Design The next step in the training process is to design the training. When designing the training program for your organization, consider the following questions:
· Why is the training needed?
· How does the training support the organization's strategic plan (mission, vision, goals)?
· Who will be trained?
· What are the training objectives?
· What instructional methods or strategies will be used?
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Develop three to four (3-4) complete (all three  levels) training objectives for the organizational training program, providing a rationale for each.
2. Apply 1-5 of Gagné-Briggs Nine Events of Instruction to the design of your training program, providing an example of how you would approach each of the first five (5) events.
3. Apply 6-9 of Gagné-Briggs Nine Events of Instruction to the design of your training program, providing an example of how you would approach each of the last four (4) events.
4. Include at least two (3) relevant peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, revision, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.