Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
In Week 5, the Final Project will synthesize what you have discovered about the different advanced practice roles and scope of practice found in the master of nursing curriculum: NP, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator. You will review all roles and then examine the specialty for which you were admitted, focusing on the scope of practice, core competencies, certification requirements, and legal aspects of practice for that specific role. This week you will focus on Core Competencies.
Each advanced care provider role has specific core competencies specific to the specialization. Following are links to websites describing core competencies that are relevant:
- Indirect Care Provider Roles:
- Nurse Administrator
- Nurse Informaticist
- Nurse Educator
- Direct Care Provider Roles:
- NP (Adult, Gerontology, or Family Health)
To prepare for this assignment, review all core competencies and then provide a response in a 3- to 5-page paper (excluding the title and reference page) your review of these competencies considering the following:
- Compare and contrast the core competencies of a direct care provider advanced role and indirect care provider advanced role. For example, if you are a nurse informaticist or nurse administrator student, compare your role's core competencies to the NP core competencies. If you are a NP student, compare your role's core competencies to that of the nurse informaticist or the nurse administrator.
- Analyze the similarities and differences in implementation of the competencies within the selected roles.
URLs to assist you in preparing your assignment:
- AACN for Nurse Informatics
- Adult-Gerontology NP Competencies
- AONE for Nurse Administrators/Executives
- Family NP Competencies
- NLN for Nurse Educators
- NONFP-NP Core Competencies and Content
- AANP Association for NPs