Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment 4: Project Risk Considering that enterprise system implementations fail 40% of the time, there is substantial risk involved — risk that, in many cases; can put a company out of business. Re
Assignment 4: Project Risk
Considering that enterprise system implementations fail 40% of the time, there is substantial risk involved — risk that, in many cases; can put a company out of business.
Research project risk and feasibility. For each of the following risk categories, discuss:
- What the type of risk is, and
- Ways to help mitigate the risk category.
Examine your current place of work, or an organization of your choice, and write a paper in which you discuss:
- Organizational Risks
- Technical Risk
- Resource Risk
- Schedule Risks
- Use at least 3 quality resources. NOTE: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.