Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
ASSIGNMENT 4PRESENTATION TO THE BOARDDue Week 10, worth 150 pointsYou’ve done a tremendous amount of planning, research, and strategizing in your role as the task force leader. It’s now time to br
PRESENTATION TO THE BOARD
Due Week 10, worth 150 points
You’ve done a tremendous amount of planning, research, and strategizing in your role as the task force leader. It’s now time to bring it all together. You will create a presentation in which you synthesize your research and recommenda- tions from the first three assignments.
As you know, the ability to create and deliver strong presentations is a critical skill for all managers, leaders, and employees. You can improve this skill through practice. In this final assignment, you will have the opportunity to hone your presentation skills.
1. Decide which method of presentation you will use: PowerPoint with narration, where you use Kaltura to record your screen as you talk (screencast), or a video presentation in which you use your webcam and Kaltura to record yourself presenting. Make time to practice!
2. Prepare by reviewing these resources:
Structuring an Effective Presentation
How to Deliver an Effective Presentation
Death by PowerPoint
Creating and Submitting Video Assignments Using the
Kaltura Desktop App
Create a PowerPoint slide presentation with narration (8-10 slides recommended) or a 5-7 minute video presentation (do not exceed 7 minutes, as this may present file size issues) for the Board of Directors.Include these components:
1. Assignment 1 Executive SummaryUse the executive summary from Assignment 1 to prepare and present the key elements associated with your researchand recommendations.
2. Assignment 2 Executive SummaryUse the executive summary from Assignment 2 to prepare and present the key elements associated with your researchand recommendations.
3. Assignment 3 Executive SummaryUse the executive summary from Assignment 3 to prepare and present the key elements associated with your researchand recommendations.
4. Speaker’s NotesInclude speaker’s notes for each slide (or a bulleted script if using video) to indicate what you will say as you deliver the presentation to the Board of Directors.
5. PresentationDeliver your presentation with professional presence. Upload your PowerPoint screencast or video presentation followingthe instructions in the Kaltura videos above.
- 1239 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $60.00. See answer's preview
******** please **** revised ******** *** your ******