Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment Content During this course, your team will work on a 3-part assignment that explores the link between risk and juvenile delinquency.Select an area of risk for juvenile delinquency to explor
- During this course, your team will work on a 3-part assignment that explores the link between risk and juvenile delinquency.Select an area of risk for juvenile delinquency to explore as a team from the following choices:
- Genetic, early childhood, and intergenerational influences
- Family structure and parenting style
- Child maltreatment and the role of Child Protective Services
- Determine a subtopic to explore, along with your identified risk area, as it relates to the selected area of risk. For example, if your team selects "genetic or early childhood influences," a reasonable subtopic to study might be fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS). Or, if your team selects family structure, "divorce" would be a possible subtopic. Lastly, if your team selects child maltreatment, "witnessing domestic violence" would be a possible subtopic to explore.Locate a minimum 3 scholarly resources related to the area of risk and subtopic selected by the team.ENSURE THAT ALL CITATIONS ARE PLACES WHERE NEEDED.Create an annotated bibliography of the 3 scholarly resources.Refer to the sample annotated bibliography document for proper formatting.