Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment: Descriptive StatisticsDue Week 7 and worth 140 pointsVisit one of the following newspapers’ websites: USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, or Washington Post. Select an articl
Assignment: Descriptive StatisticsDue Week 7 and worth 140 points
Visit one of the following newspapers’ websites: USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, or Washington Post. Select an article that uses statistical data related to a current event, your major, your current field, or your future career goal. The chosen article must have a publication date during this quarter.
The article should use one of the following categories of descriptive statistics:
- Measures of Frequency - Counting Rules, Percent, Frequency, Frequency Distributions
- Measures of Central Tendency - Mean, Median, Mode
- Measures of Dispersion or Variation - Range, Variance, Standard Deviation
- Measures of Position - Percentile, Quartiles
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Write a summary of the article.
- Explain how the article uses descriptive statistics.
- Explain how the article applies to the real world, your major, your current job, or your future career goal.
- Analyze the reasons why the article chose to use the various types of data shared in the article.
- Format your paper according to the Strayer Writing Standards. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.