Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Assignment Instructions BelowInstructions:The main body of essay should be between 900 and 1000 words, excluding the required annotated bibliography.The essay needs to be in MLA format.It should inclu
Assignment Instructions Below
- The main body of essay should be between 900 and 1000 words, excluding the required annotated bibliography.
- The essay needs to be in MLA format/TOULMIN METHOD
- It should include an Annotated Bibliography instead of a works cited list.
- You must use at least 5 sources, and at least 3 must be from peer reviewed sources.
- Organize your essay into the expected sections for an academic essay (introduction, body paragraphs, conclusion), and make sure to also include all the elements of Toulmin form (your claim and support, an unbiased discussion of the opposition's claim and support, you rebuttals of their claims, and qualifiers/concessions/warrants & backing as necessary).
- After you have written your essay, please make sure to revise the content of your essay. Lastly, be sure to edit your essay by checking grammar, format, and smaller technical details. Please make sure your essay is written in third person.
***Note: Consider your audience as laymen in the field with only general knowledge of your topic.
***The Annotated Bibliography:: An annotated Bibliography (AB) is due with your Toulmin essay. Using the MLA guide, list each source as it will appear on the Works Cited page of your essay. Summarize each source in two or three grammatically-correct sentences. These short summaries are the "annotations."
The following is a SAMPLE of an "annotated bibliography."
Annotated Bibliography (Centered)Clark, Irene L. The Genre of Argument. Fort Worth, TX: Harcourt Brace, 1998. Print.Clark's textbook identifies the major steps to developing a well-researched and well-written argumentative essay. Professional essays are included in the text as models.Ward, Russ. Logical Argument in the Research Paper. Fort Worth, TX: Harcourt Brace, 1997. Print.Augmenting the steps to writing an argumentative research paper is information about proper documentation. The Toulmin System, an important aspect