Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Assignment Outline For this assessment, you are being asked to summarise an article from either the popular press (e.g., a newspaper or magazine article) or an academic journal article and draw conn
For this assessment, you are being asked to summarise an article from either
the popular press (e.g., a newspaper or magazine article) or an academic journal
article and draw connections to at least three business concepts from the
The learning goals for this assessment are as follows:
1. Gain experience in summarising short articles, including identifying pertinent
2. Practice associating relevant course concepts with “real life” situations.
3. Compose a written document that has a consistent and logical flow
1- Introduction and summarization -An overview of the article’s topic and central theme. Aim for 150 to 200 words.
2- Link and Explain- Link and explain at least three (3) relevant business concepts as discussed in the course. (Book- Pride’s Business, 1st edition.by William M. Pride (Author), Robert J. Hughes (Author), Jack R. Kapoor (Author), etc
Be the first to review this item
3- Conclude - Present a summary of what you have written, including a recap of the three (3)
concepts. Aim for 100 words.
1. Your Article Analysis must be no more than 1300 words.
2. You must use headings when discussing each of the three issues (e.g., “Issue
Oligopolistic competition in relation to Magna International.”).
1. Write in the third person.
2. Write in the present tense.
3. Do not write an abstract or executive summary — neither is necessary for
4. The choice of font, margins, and justification is yours. We recommend 1.5cm
document margins, a nice professional font such as Times New Roman or
Verdana (this document’s font), and either left or full justification