Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment Purpose:To understand the role of the HIM professional in the SDLCAssignment DescriptionStep One: Visit the following website: https://www.msms.org/Portals/0/Documents/MSMS/Resources/For_Pr
To understand the role of the HIM professional in the SDLC
Step One: Visit the following website: https://www.msms.org/Portals/0/Documents/MSMS/Resources/For_Practices/PCMH/PCMH_Case_Studies.pdf
Select one of the 13 case studies provided to evaluate.
Step Two: Evaluate the case study by answering each of the following:
1. Identify each step of the SDLC and explain how the case study did or did not meet the requirements of each step.
2. Identify the role of the HIM professional in each step of the SDLC as it relates to the case study.
3. Identify what went wrong in the case study and how this could have been avoided by relating it to the SDLC.
4. Identify what went right in the case study and how this supports the SDLC.
5. Explain how the HIM professional can take part in the planning, design, selection, implementation, integration, testing, evaluation, and support of health information technologies. (Each concept should be addressed).
Step Three: Submit your evaluation report in the form of an APA formatted 3 to 4 page document (not counting title or reference page) with at least four references.