Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment Requirement:To successfully complete this assignment, submit one (1) Microsoft Word document that includes the following information and formatting.Main Steps:Download the Assignment 1 Samp
To successfully complete this assignment, submit one (1) Microsoft Word document that includes the following information and formatting.
- Download the Assignment 1 Sample or PDF version.
- Follow the walkthrough instructions here to complete this assignment or download and print the instructions so you can check each item off as you complete it.
- Save your document with the following name – CIS105_Assignment1_FirstName_Last Name_Date.docx.
- Submit your assignment through the submission button.
Here is a list of everything you need to do to successfully complete Assignment #1. Just check off each item as you go. If you have any questions along the way, contact your professor and they can help you out.
- Create a new Word document. For tips on how to do this, make sure to review the Getting Started section of your Word Essential Training video (whichever version is appropriate for you to view).
- Write an overview. At the top of your Word document write an overview of why time management is important to you. (Idea: You may find it helpful to do your research and research documentation prior to writing the overview.)
- Online search. Many people have tips and tricks for managing their time and it’s important to find new ideas that can help you. Go online and find three (3) articles or videos that talk about managing your time. (Idea: Use different search terms: “how to manage my time,” “time management best practices,” “managing your time as a student,” or “time management tips.” Think of different search algorithms. You can use Google, another search engine, or the Strayer Library.)
- Create a table. Now, create a table that has four (4) columns and four (4) rows.
- Fill in the columns of the table. In the left column of the table, type “Website Title”, in the second column, type “Source”, in the third column, type “What I Learned”, and in the fourth far-right column, type “My Reviews”.
- Now, provide details about each website.
- Row 1: What was the name of article/video #1? What is the source (what is the website name)? What did you learn from reviewing this site? Did you think it was helpful and why or why not? (answer in your own words.)
- Row 2: What was the name of article/video #2? What is the source (what is the website name)? What did you learn from reviewing this site? Did you think it was helpful and why or why not? (answer in your own words.)
- Row 3: What was the name of article/video #3? What is the source (what is the website name)? What did you learn from reviewing this site? Did you think it was helpful and why or why not? (answer in your own words.)
- Format your document.
- Add a Header that includes:
- The course title.
- Your first and last name.
- Add a title to the top of the page called “Time Management” or another title of your choice. Bold your title.
- Add an image or screenshot between the overview and the table. You could add a screenshot of an actual website you used or an image of a clock or checklist to represent time management tips.
- Below the image add a bulleted list of two (2) things you would like to start doing to better manage your time.
- Add a footer, which includes the date you completed and submitted the assignment.
- Add a Header that includes:
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using this rubric.
Recommended Lynda.com video to review prior to completing this assignment:
Different options are listed based on the version of Microsoft Word you are using (2016 vs. 2013, PC vs. Mac).
- Word 2016 Essential Training
- Word 2013 Essential Training
- Word for Mac 2016 Essential Training
- Word for Mac 2011 Essential Training
Note: This assignment will be run automatically through SafeAssign plagiarism detection software and an originality report will be sent to your instructor. Please make sure that you are writing in your own words and not copying any information from outside sources.